There is no real time left, and you need to work very hard to put things in place.
The website must be complete, and the checklist gone through carefully.
Read and use the seven point page as carefully as you can.
These are your AS Blogspot posts.
2. Website analysis and review
3. Survey starter
4. Media brief
5. Website annotations
6. Improved brief
7. Young and Rubicam survey result and comment
8. Website research findings
- 9.Main survey
- - followed by the seven points (you must read and use Seven point evaluation)
- In what ways . . . conventions
- Representation of social groups
Who your audience is
How you attract your audience
What you have learned about technology
What you have learned in the progression from first site to main site.
This is the link to the seven point evaluation in full: AS seven key questions only.doc
All your work must have your survey to support it, especially questions 2, 4 and 5.
You must use the AS seven key questions sheet really well - all the questions that you must answer are there.
Your survey isn't available on the blog, and this has to be there, properly analysed, and used in the seven points as evidence.
Your video needs completion.
Time has virtually run out!